This Saturday, I'm competing in the Duathlon World Championships against the best Duathletes in the "World." We'll be racing 55-kilometers up, down, and around King Arthur's Seat in Edinburgh, which breaks down into a 10k run, 40k bike, and a 5k run. I'll be representing the USofA as one of the ten, 30-34 year old men, and our heat starts at 12:45 local time (5hrs ahead of you New Englander's).
The weather looks quite favorable for this race; overcast skies and a very low chance of rain. My training has been the best ever, and my bike is ready to rock and roll! I'm going to try to post results here by the end of the day on Saturday. So, please check back at the end of the weekend. For more information, and possible "official" results, check out the race website.
http://www.edinburghduathlon2010.com/
Thanks for all the support!
Ben

1 comment:
Good luck, Ben. We'll be thinking of you on Saturday at 7:45 EST. Totally cool. We wish you the best.
Phil & Krista
Post a Comment